These Terms and Conditions contain important information that apply to your use of this website, including warranty disclaimers and limitations of liability. By using this website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.The Nuts & Bolts website is operated by The Movember Group Pty Ltd as trustee for the Movember Foundation (ABN 48 894 537 905) (Movember).
1. Intellectual PropertyMovember owns or licenses from third parties all of the trademarks, copyright and other intellectual property published on this website. We are happy for you to download material from this website for personal and non-commercial purposes, or for purposes permitted by law, provided any reproduction is unaltered, dated and includes an attribution of source.You must not otherwise copy or reproduce in any form any of the material from this website, including Movember’s trade marks and logos, unless you have our prior written consent.
2. Content posted by youAny content that you post on or through this website (eg photos, videos and comments) is your responsibility, and you must make sure that you have the necessary rights to post that content (eg by obtaining permission of copyright owners if necessary or by obtaining permission to use personal information of third parties). By posting any content, you also give Movember a non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free worldwide right to use and reproduce that content.
3. Respect Movember and the Nuts & Bolts communityStay respectful by adhering to the following:You must not post any content that infringes or violates someone else’s rights, or otherwise violates the law, or that is discriminatory, hateful, pornographic, threatening or violent
4. Movember RightsMovember may remove any content posted by you or prevent access by you to the website at its entire discretion. Any failure by Movember to enforce its rights under these Terms and Conditions is not a waiver and we remain entitled to enforce our rights.
5. Third Party LinksThis website contains links to third party websites. Movember does not control those websites and is not responsible for the content or accuracy of the material they contain. Provision of these links does not mean that Movember sponsors, approves or endorses the content on the third party website.
6. Disclaimer and limitation of liabilityMovember takes care to keep the content of this website accurate and error-free, but it does not make any representations or warranties that the content is correct, complete, up to date or adequate or that the information will be useful for any particular purpose.The content on this website is for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for advice from an appropriately qualified healthcare professional, who can determine your individual needs. You must make your own assessment of the information contained on this website and you rely on it at your own risk.Movember does not represent that this website or any third party websites it links to are free from computer viruses or other defects.To the maximum extent permitted by law, Movember accepts no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage (including for any indirect or consequential loss) relating to access or use of this website, including the use or misuse of the information provided on this website.To the extent that any rights cannot be excluded by law, Movember’s liability in relation to this website is limited, at our election, to the supply of the service again or the cost of having the service supplied again.
7. Entities and governing lawThe Movember entity and relevant law governing these Terms and Conditions depends on the country in which you live:
If you live in the USA, these Terms and Conditions form an agreement between you and Movember Foundation (EIN 77-07114052) subject to the laws of California, USA;
If you live in Canada, these Terms and Conditions form an agreement between you and Movember Canada (Co. No. 767531-3), subject to the laws of Ontario, Canada;
If you live in the UK or a country that forms part of the EEA (except for Germany), these Terms and Conditions form an agreement between you and Movember Europe (Co. No. 7275694), subject to the laws of England and Wales;
If you live in New Zealand, these Terms and Conditions form an agreement between you and the Movember Foundation New Zealand (NZBN 9429043287550), subject to the laws of New Zealand;
If you live in Germany, these Terms and Conditions form an agreement between you and Movember Foundation e.V (VAT ID 43 219 30884 K48), subject to the laws of Germany; and
If you live in Australia, or in any other place not covered by paragraphs a, b, c, d or e above, these Terms and Conditions form an agreement between you and The Movember Group Pty Ltd as trustee for the Movember Foundation (ABN 48 894 537 905), subject to the laws of Victoria, Australia.
8. Changes to these Terms and ConditionsMovember may vary these Terms and Conditions at any time by publishing a revised version on this website. Your continued use of this website following such variation will represent an agreement by you to be bound by the Terms and Conditions as amended.